MAXAIR Grain Aeration
Organisms such as insects, mites, molds and bacteria are all responsible for losses in stored grain. All of these are affected by the temperature and moisture content of your grain. Keeping grain cooler and dryer controls organisms ensuring grain quality and profitability.
That’s where Timewell’s MAXAIR grain aeration pipe comes into play. MAXAIR is more cost efficient than other methods of grain aeration. Easy handling and the freedom to create and conform to your existing storage facility makes Timewell’s MAXAIR the user-friendly choice for your grain aeration needs. Build your custom quote now.
- High density polyethylene plastic is corrosion and rust resistant
- Simple & efficient installation
- Longer-lasting & more user friendly than metal pipe
- Strong enough to withstand the heaviest loads
MAXAIR Sock Material
- Resistant to moisture – alkalines – acids – salts and most solvents
- Designed for multi-year use
- Strong, pliable, easy to install precut 21″ lengths
- Air flow – 2000 CFM at .5 SP
- Large variety of smooth wall connections
- Accessories and fittings available on request
10″ MAXAIR Single Wall
12″ MAXAIR Single Wall /Dual Wall
15″ MAXAIR Single Wall / Dual Wall
18″ MAXAIR Dual Wall
24″ MAXAIR Dual Wall
36″ MAXAIR Dual Wall
Perforated configurations are available for both socked and non-socked applications. Custom orders are available upon request. Give us a call at 800-720-8453 to discuss how Timewell’s MAXAIR drainage pipe will simplify your grain aeration needs.