Timewell’s MaXflo AASHTO high density polyethylene (HDPE) dual wall pipe is primarily used for highway drainage and jobsites where AASHTO certified pipe is specified. MaXflo AASHTO is manufactured with only prime virgin resin and carbon black in accordance with AASHTO M252 and M294. Designed for superior performance and rugged durability, MaXflo has proven itself to be a dependable cost effective drainage solution.
MaXflo AASHTO Applications
- Storm Sewer
- Highway Drainage
- Parking Lot Drainage
- Storm Water Retention/Detention Systems
- Industrial Applications
- Ditch Enclosures
- Commercial Waterworks Applications
Bell & Spigot Design
Timewell’s skillfully designed bell and spigot joint is the ideal solution for any drainage application. MaXflo’s inline bell and spigot joint with gasket is tested to ASTM D3212 standards to provide unparalleled load bearing capability and optimum flow characteristics. When applicable, plain end pipe utilizing a wraparound coupler is available.
MaXflo AASHTO Features and Benefits
- Superior in-line bell and spigot design allows for easy drainage installation, increased efficiency, and low labor costs
- Full line of standard and custom MaXflo dual wall fittings available
- All pipe meets or exceeds AASHTO M252 and M294
- Absolutely no corrosion, rusting or deterioration