MaXflo AE is a dual wall, high density polyethylene pipe designed for superior performance and rugged durability. Utilizing a uniquely engineered blend of HDPE material including reprocessed content, MaXflo AE is the ideal drainage product to help you meet LEED requirements on the jobsite.
With MaXflo AE, Timewell is providing an environmentally friendly, green drainage pipe that does not sacrifice strength, durability, or performance characteristics. MaXflo AE meets or exceeds the strength requirements of AASHTO M252 and M294. MaXflo AE dual wall pipe is available in 4″ – 48″ diameters.
10′ & 20′ Dual Wall Sticks
Easier to handle and install 10′ lengths are available in 12”, 15”, 18” and 24” diameters. 30”, 36” and 48” are also available in 10′ sticks by special order.
MaXflo AE Applications
- High Capacity Farm Drainage
- Storm Sewer
- Highway Drainage
- Parking Lot Drainage
- Storm Water Retention/Detention Systems
- Industrial Applications
- Ditch Enclosures
- Commercial Applications
Bell & Spigot Design
Timewell’s MaXflo AE pipe comes with the same skillfully designed bell and spigot joint as our other dual wall pipe. MaXflo’s inline bell and spigot joint with gasket is tested to ASTM D3212 standards to provide unparalleled load bearing capability and optimum flow characteristics. When applicable, plain end pipe utilizing a wraparound coupler is available.
MaXflo AE Features and Benefits
- Can help meet LEED requirements
- Superior in-line bell and spigot design allows for easy installation, increased efficiency, and low labor costs
- Full line of standard and custom dual wall drainage fittings available
- Ideally suited for environmentally friendly projects
- Absolutely no corrosion, rusting or deterioration