Job Type: Full-Time, Second Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Timewell, IL
Reports To: Maintenance Department Manager
- Follow all company work/safety rules established by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assembles repairs, fabricates, and machines metal parts by operating mechanical equipment.
• Program, set up and operate manual and CNC lathes in Manufacturing Department.
• Uses blueprints/drawings/design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
• Fill out necessary paperwork neatly, completely, and accurately, i.e. routers, time sheets, QC reports, etc.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on machines; includes cleaning machine, changing coolants, disposing of chips, etc.
• Perform 1st piece inspection of parts.
• Must be able to use; calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, height gage, surf tester, depth gage and dial bore gage.
• Must be able to measure and make rough sketches of repair or replacement parts.
• Must interact with Manufacturing Engineer and Maintenance Manager to control inventory of tooling and supply items.
• Must be able to set up and operate manual lathe, manual mill, drill press and bench grinder.
• Must follow all company work/safety rules.
• Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Manufacturing Department Manager.
• Operate and perform duties under limited supervision from Manufacturing Department Manager.
• Follow all company work/safety rules established by the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Physical Demands and Working Environment
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Lift up to 40 lbs
• Work involves machinery